i was reading thru all my notes on facebook that i've written over the past couple years or so...however long i've been on facebook. i came across this one. just 25 things (goals, facts, habits, etc.) about me. some of them made me laugh, because they're so random. i havent changed any of them. this is exactly how i posted it and they're all still true.
1. when it comes right down to it, i don't think i really want a dog.
2. i suck at drawing.
3. i've always wanted a big brother.
4. i love a good sandwich.
5. when i was pregnant, i would eat a whole pizza and not think twice about it.
6. i regret not pursuing anything passionately in high school. i wonder how good i could have been had i picked one thing and stuck with it.
7. i don't have a college degree, nor do i have a clue what i would want one in.
8. i used to steal that sticky tack stuff off my teachers desk in 2nd grade.
9. i really really love to dance. all kinds.
10. i used to prank call people and hold the phone up to the t.v. on a spanish channel.
11. i like the way skunks smell.
12. i am terrified of grasshoppers.
13. i'm scared of tubing on a river. i almost drowned in one of the rapids when i was in middle school, and about 5 years ago i got dumped out of the inner tube and twisted my knee. i hate it.
14. i love flying.
15. i've never had eggnog.
16. when allen goes out of town, i almost always end up calling the police on our neighbors barking dog, because i get paranoid that theres 'someone out there.' she only seems to bark when allens out of town.
17. in 8th grade, i got pantsed in front of the guy i had a crush on. he pointed and laughed.
18. when i was a junior i would sneak of campus with a friend of mine who was a senior, by hiding in the trunk of her car.
19. theres always a song in my head.
20. i marched in the rose parade on new years day in 1996.
21. i wish my rib cage was smaller.
22. i like rap music, but i dont listen to it...much.
23. i hate cleaning my house.
24. i would love it to be super cute and fashionable to wear pajama pants and tshirts all the time.
25. i really really love my family and cant believe how blessed i am.