Wednesday, October 8, 2008

colbys latest stunt

i admit it. i leave my children unattended while i take a shower. frequently.
they do fine...usually.
but the other day i was getting out of the shower and i heard colby yelling. not a scared, hurt yelling. just yelling.
i walk out of the bathroom to see him trapped in allens pants.
he somehow got one pant-leg down over his entire body, with his arms down. i honestly don't know how he could have done that, but he did. he was yelling for me to get him out, and after i stopped laughing hysterically and took a picture (can you blame me?) i set him free.
he tried to get back in again, but he just couldn't do it quite the same.
check it out....

7 comments:

Liz said...

That is amazing! What makes kids even think about doing things like that!??! Hilarious! :)

Fincher said...

LOL!!! I'd have stopped to take a picture too!

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I love that kid!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! This is great. Your son cracks me up :)

Anonymous said...

this is soooooo funny...im seriously laughing out loud!!!

Traci said...

That's hysterical! I'm catching up on your blog and am in stitches as always!

Kat Curlee said...

I am ROLLING in laughter right now! OH MY GOSH that's hilarious!!! Confession time...I leave my children unattended at times too...I pay for it EVERY STINKIN' TIME! LOL!!!

Hugs to you!!!