1) watermelon is made of water, a little bit of sugar, and apple juice.
2) peeing on a tree is just as good for it as watering would be.
3) jellyfish are the bumblebees of the ocean (because they sting).
4) throwing a still smoldering sparkler on dry grass will start a small fire.
5) eating gum off the bottom of a movie theatre seat will, in most cases, not hurt you.
6) in the wizard of oz, when the trees throw their apples at dorothy, its because they think shes a wood scorpion and they're afraid shes going to eat their bark.
7) colby knows the pledge of allegiance. i had no idea.
8) crayon is almost impossible to get off a stainless steel refrigerator (even with magic eraser).
9) excessive amounts of watermelon will turn a two year olds poop pink.
10) colby: "sharks are the kings of the ocean, because they're boys."
me: "are all sharks boys?"
me: "then where do baby sharks come from?"
colby: "there aren't any baby sharks. just big, mean, king sharks."