Saturday, March 23, 2013

okaaaay.

let me first apologize in advance to my mother for sharing this less than flattering story. i promise, its for the greater good and will allow more than one person a chuckle.

my mom was in town for a couple of days this week, and we were out running errands one afternoon.
my dad and i are what some would call, crazy drivers. my dad says we drive offensively, as opposed to defensively. hey, i've got things to do.
so i was driving like i always do, and my mom would occasionally cringe and grab the nearest handle/armrest/whatever she could get ahold of. let me pause here to interject that my mom has kind of a sensitive stomach. stress, anxiety, mine and my dads driving; these things can freak her digestive system out a bit.
at one point, this is how it went down....
mom: i'm going to have diarrhea for two days.
colby: i like diarrhea.
mom: you like it?
colby: mm-hm.
mom: okaaaay.
colby: it just slides right out.
me: ah, so you dont have to work as hard.
colby: right.
molly: i like it, too.

as usual when i post these little conversations, i have no words.
i'll just end it at that.



2 comments:

semperfi said...

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
just you just love kids

The Bug said...

LOLOL - too funny. Well, I have to say I like it better than its opposite number :)